Popular Post

Posted by : Hilmy March 21, 2012


        Sh*t , this is the third day of my exam and this is the "hardest" day of my middle semester exam -___- , yeah because today subject is Mathematic and Social Education.
        
          For the first i must finish geography , it's not too hard for me because i read it (a bit) last night.And then History, that's was easy for me because i concentrate on this subject.The last is "ECONOMY" ! Oh God -___- , you know why i'm so upset? because i didn't read for this last night! so i gave my destiny to Allah -__-
       
            It's time to rest , to relieve my "stress" i bought 3 KFC/nasi bungkus XD , and also 1 iced tea to ease the turmoil in my tongue. 
       
            Time to second war ! , i prepare myself to face the trials that will hit me.And when i see the question, i almost cried because the question not really "hard". I'm answer it with the remaining power and spirit. Alhamdulillah , i can pass today with still alive(?).
          
                                    Hope can do better (sure) than today.
                                 That's all for today , arigatou gozaimasu ^^




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


- Copyright © 2013 Hilmy Blog+ - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -